Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness
Verlag: Htt Pr Llc, Santa Monica, California, U.S.A.
Zustand: Very Good
Zustand des Schutzumschlags: Near Fine
Auflage: First Edition.
0966443349 Publicity company name stamp on ffep. Quality, Value, Experience. Buchnummer des Verkäufers LD6966
Inhaltsangabe: Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness, written by Stephen Lewis & Evan Slawson, is the long-awaited book about the subtle-energy work of Stephen Lewis. It is the first book written on the futuristic use of subtle-energy technology for creating and maintaining well-being. Written in novel form, this book clearly illustrates the principles and future directions of Stephen's work and is packed with insights about subtle-energy exploration and what it can mean for you in today's world. Some of the things you will learn include:
* How thousands of people have already benefited from energetic balancing
* Why energetic balancing is essentially a spiritual technology
* How to use energetic balancing to your best advantage
* How the spiritual technology of energetic balancing effects your physical well-being
* When to use energetic balancing on animals
* How energetic imbalances are transmitted
* New capabilities of energetic balancing
* Future plans for this work
* How this work originated
* The relationship between energetic balancing and other paths to well-being
* How energetic balancing can resolve past-life traumas
* The energetic problems facing the world today
* What you need to do to receive energetic balancing
Über den Autor:
Stephen Lewis has dedicated his life to the discovery of energetic possibilities in the development of human consciousness and well-being. His work is attested to by the endorsements in this book and by many more people whose collected testimonials would require a separate book of their own. Stephen?s self-published title sold 30,000 copies, The hardcover edition: ISBN: 1-56170-844-5, sold 25,000 copies for a total of 55,000 copies.
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 31. Dezember 1996
AbeBooks Mitglied seit 1996
Robinson Street Books, 184 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
Email: email@example.com Phone: 607-217-4328 Within USA: 800-
572-4416 Contact: Rhett Moran
All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2
weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered
to prior sale. ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, and if found
otherwise, may be returned by original purchaser, for full refund without
time limit. We accept ALL MAJOR CRE...
Shipping: Media Mail Shipping: $4.49 first book, $1.00 each other. Priority
$7.50 first book $3.00 each other. Some books and sets added postage required.
Anbieterinformationen: Our offices and warehouse are located in Binghamton NY. All of our available books are on-line. We are not open to the public. Local buyers may make appointment to pick up items at our warehouse.