My goal is to provide you with straight forward easy to understand information. So let’s cut right to the chase and dive into Fluids and Electrolytes! Here’s why this book is so amazing.
This book is basically two books in one; it’s divided into two parts. Part I is a simple and easy guide to understand Fluids and Electrolytes. It’s great for nursing, biology, medical students, nurses and other medical professionals to get the job done. Part II of the book is Advanced Concepts of Fluids and Electrolytes Simplified. It’s a great resource for those into anatomy and physiology or for those who strive for more knowledge.
By the end of this book you will be able to:
- Discuss the basic principles of fluid and electrolytes.
- Identify all the different IV solutions and their uses.
- Organs and the roles they play in electrolyte balance.
- Describe the imbalances related to sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and chloride.
- Identify the treatment for fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Know a plethora of advanced fluids and electrolytes concepts; just take a look at the table of content for Part II of the book!
- Amaze your friends, family, co-workers and more importantly yourself!
and MUCH more…
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung INGRAM INTERNATIONAL INC Jan 2015, 2015. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Neu. 229 x 152 x 4 mm. Neuware - Englisch. Artikel-Nr. 9781506091990