With very little time and effort you can be well on your way to taking better pictures consistently – shooting Like a Pro!
Any serious photographer will eventually learn everything in this book. You have an opportunity to learn it quickly and easily in just a few hours.
Digital Photography Like a Pro!
- Are you enthused about photography but confused by all the technical jargon?
- Do you feel a physical sensation in your gut when you take a great picture?
- Would you like to be more consistent with the quality of your images?
- Do you wonder how professional photographers get such great shots?
- Do your eyes glaze over when people use terms like ISO, White Balance, Color Management, and Color Space?
- Do you sometimes think that you just don’t have the time or energy to learn what you really need to know about photography?
- Have you ever had an experience where you thought to yourself, “This book could have saved me a lot of time, money, and frustration, if only I had known about it back then?”
will painlessly provide help and insight with all these topics and more in just a few hours of your time.
Without a guide on your path to better pictures, you run the risk of spending a great deal of time and money heading down the wrong road. Frustration and confusion can easily take the wind from your sails and replace excitement with disappointment.
This guide to digital photography builds a solid foundation of photographic knowledge with easy-to-follow discussions of everything that you need to know in order to create better images with confidence. Every photographic term used in the book is clearly defined and thoroughly explained. All terms are also highlighted by using BOLD CAPS so that you can easily find them again to refresh your memory. This Photographic Guide will Prepare You for an Amazing Journey!
Thanks to the Internet, you can virtually hang-out with some of the top photographers in the world and learn from their experience for a very reasonable price in the form of training videos. Like traveling to a foreign country, understanding the language will make your visit more pleasant and meaningful. This book will tell you where to go and prepare you for your visit. Although this book provides a fast-track approach to achieving photographic excellence it does not rely on previous knowledge. This book will:
- Save you a great deal of time and money by telling you what you need to know and how to maximize your efforts and budget.
- Help you take better pictures and know why they are better.
- Present the details and language of digital photography without intimidation or confusing terminology – all terms are clearly defined and explained.
- Significantly accelerate your photographic learning curve.
By the time you finish reading this book, you will be well on your way to creating better images consistently.
You may also have an interest in my Book Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, Iso and Exposure
I have also published a series of photo books called Impressions of Sedona. You can see the entire series by visiting my author page. Thank you!
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.