The Ultimate Router Guide: Jigs, Joinery, Projects and more...
Learn all about the most versatile tool in your shop!
What can a router add to your woodworking? Simple and complicated joinery for boxes, cabinetry, tables, chairs, doors and much more. You can produce a dizzying array of decorative edge and surface treatments--from a basic chamfer or roundover, to intricate intarsia and inlay.
- In a special 54-page primer you'll learn the basics on fixed-base routers, plunge routers and router tables. Discover the details of router joinery and get the information you need to start making boxes, drawers and edge and surface treatments.
- An entire section on router joinery will give you details on half-laps, dados, mortise & tenons, dovetails, cope-and-stick, lock joints and more.
- Learn to make and use router jigs that will improve the accuracy and performance of your tools, and even offer new ways to use them.
- Mounting a router in a table offers even more versatility, and we've included plans for five simple router tables to get you started.
- Also included are four projects that use routers in all their versatility, to let you put your knowledge to work.
These collected articles are from the most-respected and knowledgeable authors on the topic of routers and include everything you need to start working with routers, or to expand your use of this amazing and powerful tool.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.