"I chose this book because for me it covers the issues pertaining to intercultural communication that are relevant to today's society."
(Rosemary O'Donnell 2011-02-09)
Now in its 6th edition, Fred Jandt's international bestseller continues to offer students an accessible and exciting introduction to the art of effectively communicating across group barriers.
Packed with thought-provoking examples, photos, vignettes, quotes, cases, and stories that spark students' interest and challenge them to reassess existing viewpoints, An Introduction to Intercultural Communication remains an invaluable text and a leader in its field.
New and continuing features include:
• An environment-focused box in each chapter discusses how the environment relates to each topic
• 'Focus on Theory' boxes ground practical material in communication and social theory
• Expanded coverage of immigration
• Global examples updated throughout
• New and expanded photo essays
• New companion website featuring test questions, student activities, sample syllabi, and PowerPoint presentations
• Student site featuring web activities and resources, study quizzes, e-Flashcards, and SAGE journal articles
• An accompanying reader, Intercultural Communication: A Global Reader, is also available and can be used alone or in conjunction with this text.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.