From the man who literally CREATED the poker ebook market and its poster child, Let There Be Range ( a two-thousand dollar poker manual for high-stakes poker professionals), Advanced PLO Play: The Workbook provides provides an excellent guide for those looking to master PLO at the highest level.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to estimate your opponents' hole cards using this ground-breaking concept ... SECRETS REVEALED on page 17!
• How a simple no-limit holdem play can be so powerful in PLO ... Read page 21
• How to check-raise bluff the river and gets your opponents to FOLD ... Go to page 56
• How use blockers profitably ... See page 50
• How to run HUGE bluffs and get rewarded for it ... SECRETS REVEALED on page 25!
• How to catch people bluffing you and take their money ... Read page 40
• How to bet the most optimal amount to win the biggest pot ... See page 32
• How to not make costly mistakes on the turn ... Go to page 28
• How to win hundreds of thousands of dollars like Tri and his group of PLO professionals ... SECRETS REVEALED on page 24
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are more than 50 advanced tactics covered, all proven to work under the Las Vegas bright lights, the New York underground games, the internet, the college dorms, the kitchen home games, and much more.
You don't need advanced math or a high IQ to crush poker.
You need the right strategies and that's exactly what Advanced PLO Play delivers.
Order today. Our winning circle awaits you!
Tri 'SlowHabit' Nguyen is a highly successful online poker professional and poker coach. Thanks to his ability to explain complex poker concepts in simple, easy to understand terms, many of Nguyen?s students have successfully increased their win rates and moved up in stakes. Nguyen is the co-author (with fellow online star Cole South) of Let There Be Range, a well-regarded introduction to many high-level no-limit hold?em concepts. Nguyen is also the co-author (with Aaron Davis) of The Poker Blueprint, a book that provides an infrastructure upon which micro- and small-stakes players can build their games. Nguyen is also the author of The No-Limit Holdem Workbook: Exploiting Regulars, a book designed to teach players how to crush small- and mid-stakes NLHE games. Nguyen is also the author of The Pot-Limit Omaha Book: Transitioning From NLHE to PLO, a book designed to teach NL players who are making the transition to PLO. A graduate in computer science and education from UC-Berkeley, Nguyen additionally contributes strategy columns to Card Player magazine.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.