This book presents contemporary management theory, science, and practice with a global perspective. The eleventh edition of Management strives to anticipate and respond to the new demands and challenges in the new millennium. Material covered in previous editions has been expanded to include even more international cases, topics and recent developments in management.
The highlights of this edition include:
- Thorough coverage of the international aspects of the modern corporation
- Managing in Asia, North America, the New Europe, and Latin America
- Global strategic management and mergers and acquisitions
- Managing diversity in the international corporation
- Discussions of many real-life situations
- Reengineering, lean manufacturing, and total quality management
- Application of information technology for productivity improvement
This book is for students in colleges and universities, aspiring managers, managers who want to become more effective, and other professionals to help them make organizations more effective and efficient. It is for people in all kinds of organizations, not just business firms; it is relevant to nonbusiness organizations as well, such as governments, health-care organizations, educational institutions, and other not-for-profit enterprises. The two appendixes included in this edition are especially useful in making the content of the book relevant to organizations, to help them become more competitive in the global environment.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.