The world’s leading French/English dictionary, revised and updated to cover all the latest vocabulary in both languages. The perfect dictionary for advanced learners of French.
This ninth edition of the market-leading Collins Robert French dictionary uses Collins’ and Le Robert’s unique multi-million word databases of contemporary English and French to ensure that the user has the most complete and accurate picture of real language available today. The dictionary is ideal for advanced learners and professionals using French.
• This edition has been revised to include all the latest vocabulary from a wide range of fields, including new additions from the fields of the Internet, the environment and economics.
• New culture boxes explain the origins of phrases from literature, film and popular culture to aid translation and improve your understanding of French popular culture.
• New, clear, colour typeface and alphabet tabs guide you quickly and efficiently to the information you are looking for.
• Long and complex entries benefit from a clear structure and layout, with key phrases, idioms and set grammatical structures highlighted.
• Acclaimed “Language in Use” supplement contains hundreds of examples of usage in real-life contexts such as essay writing, email and telephone conversations to help you use French fluently and naturally.
• Includes detailed colour maps of the English and French-speaking worlds.
Also available in the Collins French Dictionary range are Collins Robert Concise French Dictionary and Collins Robert Comprehensive French Dictionary, Volumes 1 & 2.Über den Autor:
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Harper Collins Publ. UK Apr 2010, 2010. Buch. Buchzustand: Neu. 269x207x75 mm. Neuware - 9th edition. Complete and unabridged, revised and updated to cover all the latest vocabulary in both languages, with culture boxes, alphabet types and hundreds of examples of use. 2219 pp. Englisch, Französisch. Artikel-Nr. 9780007331550