“Bridget Jones for teenagers – but funnier. Expect Potter-esque queues for the sequel.” The Sunday Telegraph
“Don’t miss this gem” The Guardian
"One of the funniest books of the year…" Independent on Sunday
"This is very funny – very very funny. I wish I had read this book when I was a teenager. It really is very funny." Alan Davies, comedian
"I laughed like a drain" John Peel
“This very funny book perfectly captures the agony of being a teenager.” Book of the Week, Sunday Mirror
"This book could seriously damage your health… you could die laughing" Carousel magazineVom Verlag:
Georgia hits the big screen! Fab new bumper bind-up of the first two hilarious books in the bestselling Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series – 'Angus, Thongs and Full-frontal Snogging' and 'It's OK, I'm Wearing Really Big Knickers', with a gorgeous new film tie-in cover.
There are six things very wrong with my life:
1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
2. It is on my nose.
3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In fourteen days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberführer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic 'teachers'.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
Read all about Georgia’s hilarious antics as she desperately tries to muddle her way through teenage life.
The new film, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, based on the first two books in Louise’s Rennison’s laugh-out-loud funny series of books is set to be a huge summer hit. Produced by Paramount and directed by Gurinder Chadha of Bend it Like Beckham fame, it’s sure to be a favourite chick flick. Read it before you see it!
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.